Intercity bus preparations
The authority has developed an integrated operational plan to transport passengers between cities during the days of Eid Al-Fitr 2023, as the plan includes the following:
1. Allocating (845) buses to work on transport lines between cities during that period.
2. It is expected that (5,795) trips will be implemented on all transport lines between cities during the Eid holiday.
3. Reducing the time difference between all lines to 05 minutes at peak time during the Eid holiday, out of 45 minutes on regular days.
4. Increasing the number of employees during the Eid holiday to regulate passenger movement within Jubail station and other stations to 60 employees daily.
5. Service will start at Jubail station for all lines during the Eid period, from 3:30 am until 12:30 am.