- We are committed to protect all the personal information of the clients as per the electronic protection law applicable in the United Arab Emirates.
- All personal information shall be available for employees, only whose job nature required them to be informed of such information. Besides, no governmental, semi-governmental or non-governmental entity may view any information which determines the identity of the user without the consent of such user or as per the relevant applicable regulation and laws.
- Some information is stored automatically in relation to the visit and is used for contributing to count the visitors number in order to enhance and develop services and respond to remarks and suggestions.
- SRTA shall be entitled to periodically amend the information. However, in case of any fundamental changes, a notice in this respect shall be forwarded to the users.
We understand the importance of privacy and control over personal information. If you wish to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps outlined below:
- 1. Login to Your Account: Access your account using your login credentials.
- 2. Account Settings: Navigate to the Side menu section, click the user profile.
- 3. Delete Account Option: Look for the "Delete Account" or similar option. Clicking on this option will initiate the account deletion process.
- 4. Confirmation: Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your decision to delete your account.
- 5. Processing Time: Please note that the account deletion process may take some time to complete.
While we promptly delete your account and associated personal information upon your request, some data may be retained for a limited period as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
© Copyright 2023 | Sharjah Road & Transport Authority . all rights reserved.